1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Florida, United States
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’m doing Whole30 so I can’t have my favorite snack but I’m looking forward to snacking on pistachios and sunflower seeds.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I was born in Puerto Rico, lived in Botswana for 8 years, moved to New Orleans for college and then to Florida for grad school and I’ve been here ever since.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ll be hosting a challenge right here on my blog during hour 4 as well as cheering and reading! I’m doing a bit of everything this readathon and I’m SO excited!
Ohhh Harry Potter would be a great readathon read! Also – Botswana for 8 years sounds really fantastic – I’ve been there a couple of times for work and really enjoyed it. Such a great place.
I’m so excited for Harry Potter! It really is. I haven’t been since 2005. I hope to go back some day.
Whole 30 during the Readathon!! Goodness girl. 😉 But pistashios are still yum. Enjoy the reading!!
Hello again from your cheering team! Your mini challenge looks fantastic, I hope that you are enjoying your readathon experience. And pistachios, because yum!
Comments are closed.