1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Florida, United States
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’m doing Whole30 so I can’t have my favorite snack but I’m looking forward to snacking on pistachios and sunflower seeds.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I was born in Puerto Rico, lived in Botswana for 8 years, moved to New Orleans for college and then to Florida for grad school and I’ve been here ever since.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ll be hosting a challenge right here on my blog during hour 4 as well as cheering and reading! I’m doing a bit of everything this readathon and I’m SO excited!