The read-a-thon is FINALLY here. I haven’t yet had breakfast but that’s okay because I am trying to get as much reading/blogging done before my son wakes up. Fortunately, we put him to bed quite late last night so I am anticipating getting about two hours to myself. Yay!
Here are my answers to the opening meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from South Florida, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield because I have had this book for years and I am, at last, going to read it. Hopefully. Haha.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I wish I had gotten round to buying/preparing snacks but I’m looking forward to lunch which will be leftover pasta from last night.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I have a two and a half year old that will make things interesting for me today. I can’t remember how I managed the read-a-thon last year but I’m going to figure it out all over again!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my second rea-a-thon and I’m looking forward to being a cheerleader! That is something new that I am doing this time. I’m also helping the admins keep an eye out on things. Having the opportunity to help out this commuity is a pleasure and an honor.
Happy reading to all!